Store Manager APPLY NOW
Shawnee, Oklahoma 15 - 18 usd / hour Full time
Retail Store Manager duties and responsibilities
A Retail Store Manager is responsible for managing a retail store, which includes overseeing sales, staff and inventory. Retail Store Managers have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
- Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.